In stock for immediate shipping.
Explore the otherworldly thrills of the science fiction age with our Sci-Fi Spectacular Postcard Set #1. This group of six vibrant science fiction postcards is packed with nostalgia for the age of alien invasions, experiments gone wrong and hordes of screaming citizens running for safety. It’s limited to just 100 sets worldwide, the perfect collector’s piece for any sci-fi horror fan.
This item ships with a priority service via UK Royal Mail, for faster delivery worldwide!
There’s something scary in the skies, and beneath the sea, and roaming the countryside – in fact, science fiction horror movies have shown us that adventure, drama and giant monsters can be just about anywhere. The Sci-Fi Spectacular Postcard Set #1 brings glorious artwork from six beloved sci-fi motion pictures right to the heart of your classic horror memorabilia collection.
Like all our postcard sets, this collection of six science fiction horror movie postcards is printed on 350gsm silk stock. Matt lamination on both sides provides a lustrous sheen; while the front of each card bursts with the planet-shaking, epoch-making colours of the poster art, the vintage-themed reverse has space for your own message and the address of any other monster kids you might want to share your passion with. You can write on the cards with a fine gel ballpoint or fine felt-tipped pen, but why would you want to do that, when these beautiful sci-fi movie postcards make such a handsome addition to your own collection?
The Sci-Fi Spectacular Postcard Set #1 features the following movies:
- It Came from Outer Space (1953): yes, it most certainly did, but what did it want? As audiences of this 3-D classic found out, it wasn’t quite what anyone expected.
- Tarantula (1955): the dramatic artwork from this beloved hit shows what happens when you combine arachnophobia with some seriously bad science.
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956): Cold War paranoia, claustrophobic horror and a set of really nasty aliens – this eerie movie remains matchless.
- Invasion of the Saucer Men (1957): the little green men arrive in style, accompanied by some truly apocalyptic artwork – only those crazy teenagers can save the day.
- The Amazing Colossal Man (1957): a simple premise can be the recipe for large-scale thrills when military experiments go awry. Not even Las Vegas is safe!
- The Giant Behemoth (1959): a terribly English take on the giant monster genre puts London in jeopardy as an irradiated dinosaur runs amok.
The Sci-Fi Spectacular Postcard Set #1 will fire your imagination and leave you reaching for the ray guns as you rediscover the gems of the alien age. With only 100 sets of these sci-fi horror postcards available worldwide, it’s a great new focal point of your horror memorabilia collection.