This item is now sold out.
The Dracula 1931 Deluxe Hardback Limited Edition is the connoisseur’s volume of this title
LIMITED TO 250 SIGNED COPIES WORLDWIDE
Celebrate Universal’s iconic monster movie with a dedicated luxury hardback book, called simply Dracula Universal 1931, and beautifully written and lavishly illustrated with many rare stills, posters and press books.
Inside you’ll find:
- A comprehensive account of the production of the movie
- Details of its transition from Bram Stoker’s book, to the stage, and finally to the screen
- An overview of the impact the movie has had on popular culture
- A thorough study of the life of Bela Lugosi
- Fascinating biographies of the major cast and crew, providing an insight into their oftentimes tragic personal and professional lives
- A look at some of the popular memorabilia inspired by the film
- A wealth of trivia and little-known facts
- Tons of high-quality stills, posters, press books and artwork
- Plus much more!
Classic Monsters founder, author and horror film historian Nige Burton, has dug deep into his crypt to unearth the compelling story of the making of what, by many, is considered the first proper horror movie. If you are a fan of the Universal classic monsters, then this unique tribute to this horror great is most definitely for your collection, which will become enriched as we add future titles in the series.
This limited edition deluxe hardback copy is numbered and signed by the author – one of only 250 available worldwide – and comes with a certificate of authenticity. It’s the perfect reference guide for any fan of Bela Lugosi’s most iconic performance, and the ultimate collector’s edition of this title.
Classic monsters are back. You can now look forward to a long running series of books celebrating all your favourite legendary monster movies!
- 36 pages
- 20cm x 25cm portrait format
- Full colour throughout
- Image wrap hardback cover
- Individually signed and numbered
- Includes certificate of authenticity