The Dracula 1931 Ultimate Guide, signed by Dacre Stoker in blood red ink, evokes the brochure you might have bought at the cinema in 1931!
STRICTLY LIMITED EDITION – ONLY 9 COPIES WORLDWIDE!
LOW SHIPPING RATES FOR UNITED STATES AND UK ORDERS!
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ONE MAGAZINE PER CUSTOMER
Celebrate Universal’s iconic monster movie with a dedicated luxury magazine, called simply Dracula Universal 1931, and beautifully written and lavishly illustrated with many rare stills, posters and press books.
This is one of only nine copies worldwide signed in blood red by Dacre Stoker, Dracula author Bram Stoker’s great-grand-nephew and manager of his estate.
Inside you’ll find:
- A comprehensive account of the production of the movie
- Details of its transition from Bram Stoker’s book, to the stage, and finally to the screen
- An overview of the impact the movie has had on popular culture
- A thorough study of the life of Bela Lugosi
- Fascinating biographies of the major cast and crew, providing an insight into their oftentimes tragic personal and professional lives
- A look at some of the popular memorabilia inspired by the film
- A wealth of trivia and little-known facts
- Tons of high-quality stills, posters, press books and artwork
- Plus much more!
Classic Monsters founder, author and horror film historian Nige Burton, has dug deep into his crypt to unearth the compelling story of the making of what, by many, is considered the first proper horror movie. If you are a fan of the Universal classic monsters, then this unique tribute to this horror great is most definitely for your collection, which will become enriched as we add future titles in the series. It’s the perfect reference guide for any fan of Bela Lugosi’s most iconic performance.
Classic monsters are back. You can now look forward to a long running series of books celebrating all your favourite legendary monster movies!
- 36 pages
- Full colour throughout
- Luxury matt cover with gloss varnish
Like the look of the Dracula 1931 Ultimate Guide but prefer your signatures as dark as night? Click here to check out the Ultimate Guide signed by Dacre Stoker in black.