The reprinted issue #3 is now in stock for immediate shipping.
Issue 3 includes:
- Creature from the Black Lagoon – we dive into the secrets of this 1954 classic and its sequels, and discover the reasons why we love this aquatic aggressor so much.
- James Whale – our biography explores the gasp-inducing life of the groundbreaking English director who helped to define the horror movie landscape.
- The ladies of Hammer – from Sister Hyde and the Reptile to She Who Must Be Obeyed, we tip our hats to the deadly divas who characterised the age of English gothic horror.
- Val Lewton – RKO’s master of subtle scares created an unsettling cinematic world that we just can’t get enough of.
- Mad scientists – you don’t have to be a power-crazed lunatic to enjoy our crazy-haired rundown of horror cinema’s most memorable lab-dwelling maniacs.
- And much more besides!
The third issue of Classic Monsters of the Movies is packed with nostalgia for the horror movies of yesteryear. Our world-class team of writers explore the movies you love, with analysis and insight bringing your favourite films to life once again.
This issue features Ron Whittaker’s stunning artwork from 1954’s Creature from the Black Lagoon, and is sure to keep you turning the pages – if you enjoyed issues #1 and #2, you’ll be right at home here.
Don’t forget, you can save money with a discount on each issue when you purchase an advance subscription to Classic Monsters of the Movies – click here for details!
- 68 pages
- Full colour throughout
- Packed with stills, posters, articles and info
- Printed and finished to the highest standard
Want to know more? Visit the official Classic Monsters of the Movies magazine website here.