A comprehensive guide to the who, what and when of horror movies
LOW SHIPPING RATES FOR UNITED STATES AND UK ORDERS!
The Monsters’ Almanac is a fully illustrated, beautifully designed and printed year-round guide to all the important dates and happenings in the horror film calendar.
Inside you’ll find:
- A double-page guide to each month of the year, featuring film release dates, cast and crew birth and death dates, important book publication dates, facts and trivia
- A wealth of stills and posters bringing the horror calendar to life
- A detailed look at the eternal question: what makes a monster a classic monster?
- A tribute to the stalwarts of British and American horror films – the unsung heroes of horror
- A feature-length article on the mainstream horror movie A-listers
- Facts and figures to awaken your own horror memories
Check out what (and who) you share your birthday with! This one-stop horror movie history guide is a must for all fans of classic horror movies. Whatever type of horror movie you’re into, you’ll find The Monsters’ Almanac has plenty for you.
- 36 pages
- Full colour throughout
- Luxury matt cover with gloss varnish
Image of Alan Gibson, Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing from Dracula AD 1972 (Hammer 1972) used courtesy of Marcus Brooks, The Peter Cushing Appreciation Society.