In stock for immediate shipping.
The reprinted second issue of Classic Monsters of the Movies magazine – continuing the tradition of the great monster mags of yore!
Issue 2 includes:
- The Mummy phenomenon – a new look at Universal’s complete Mummy franchise.
- Hammer’s Frankenstein – we trace the story from 1957’s The Curse of Frankenstein, right through to Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell in 1974, and Peter Cushing’s thread as the Baron.
- Detailed biography of Bela Lugosi – Nige Burton suggests that the Hungarian star was actually a greater actor than his counterpart Boris Karloff.
- Lionel Atwill – we tell the tragic story of Hollywood’s favourite mad scientist, policeman and burgomaster.
- The 50s sci-fi horror boom – we take a loving look at all those things that went bump in the sky and zap in your lap.
- And much more!
Classic Monsters of the Movies magazine is a fantastic new publication for every horror movie fan in the land. Packed with in-depth features and analyses on classic monster movies, characters and stars, CMotM is brought to you by a team of world-class journalists, and features cover artwork by acclaimed illustrator Ron Whittaker. Lifting the veil on all those monsters we love to fear, Classic Monsters of the Movies is already bringing the world of horror something to talk about.
Among many other compelling articles, issue 2 continues where issue 1 leaves off, with a close look at some memorable horror movie characters as well as the people who brought them to life. Stick with us for future issues, where we’ll give you a quarterly serving of your favourite frighteners.
- 68 pages
- Full colour throughout
- Packed with stills, posters, articles and info
- Printed and finished to the highest standard
- Gloss cover