In stock for immediate shipping – as this is a high value item, it ships via a tracked service.
A set of our five Universal horror movie Ultimate Guide magazines, packaged in a luxury presentation box.
COMBINED SHIPPING RATE!
Our first five Universal horror movie Ultimate Guide magazines are the perfect companions to these classic movies, filled with stills, posters, facts and trivia. Due to demand, they’re now available as a complete box set.
Each Universal Monsters Guide Box Set contains the following:
- Dracula 1931 – our elegant guide to the Bela Lugosi classic, packed with high quality articles, rare stills and press books. PLEASE NOTE, this item is a limited edition reprint and has an individual retail price of £11.99.
- Frankenstein 1931 – a stylish publication taking you through the development of this visually stunning movie – PLEASE NOTE, this item is a limited edition reprint and has an individual retail price of £11.99.
- The Mummy 1932 – an atmospheric exploration of the haunting movie that brought us another classic monster. PLEASE NOTE, this item is a limited edition reprint and has an individual retail price of £11.99.
- Bride of Frankenstein 1935 – our celebration of the explosive second instalment in the Frankenstein series.
- The Wolf Man 1941 – a lavish, beautifully illustrated guide to the action-packed Lon Chaney Jr classic. PLEASE NOTE, this item is a limited edition reprint and has an individual retail price of £11.99.
- Luxury presentation box at no extra cost to keep your issues pristine.
- Lower shipping than buying all the guides individually.
If you love classic monster movies, this is the ideal way to enjoy our Universal Monster Ultimate Guides.
John Rose, Mississippi, US –
So I have received my order of Classic Monsters magazines, including the boxed set of Movie Guides. These are incredible. This is like the Smithsonian Magazine version of Famous Monsters Of Filmland. The quality and images are absolutely stunning, and I cannot wait for my subscription to get started proper and to receive the other items I ordered. Truly a labor of love and commitment. Thank you for these, so much.
Michael Nicoletti, Texas, US –
I received the box set today. This set is really awesome! Very well done! Thank you!
Clay Cortinas, San Jacinto, CA –
No one claiming to be a fan of classic Universal monsters should be without this set. The photos, biographies,etc. are all great. Absolutely information packed. Highly recommended for newer/younger fans that are just beginning to appreciate the true horror classics!
Nathan Blanchard, Minnesota, US –
Really enjoy the magazine a lot, as well as the guides.
Chris Adams, Kentucky, US –
I am a subscriber to Classic Monsters magazine, and I have purchased all of your special guides to date. I absolutely LOVE your publications. The pictures, artwork, and information are all unparalleled. THANK YOU for providing us classic monsters fans with such wonderful resources. Your hard work is much appreciated by “monster kids” the world over.
David Corvino, South Carolina, US –
As a charter subscriber, I must tell you how happy I am with all of your publications. I buy every issue, every book you release. My collection is growing!
I just received issue 5 and it is fantastic. I ordered three new DVDs based on the articles in it. The format, paper, clarity, writing, photographs and content are the best anywhere. Classic Monsters has no equal!
Thanks for keeping the high quality you began with. It is the most important thing there is.
Anthony Rubbo, Georgia, US –
I finally had time this weekend to read several of the guidebooks, and they are a treasure chest of info and painstaking research – I love them!!!
Well-designed, great paper stock that holds up to continuous readings, illuminating bios on every actor, crisp photos, fun fact files, etc. – a wealth of new + old reminder info to be treasured forever.
Commend everyone for these gorgeous tomes. Really…
Craig Bonne, New York, US –
My box set arrived today and it was worth the wait. The guides are gorgeous. I’m very pleased with them. I can’t wait to receive the scrapbook and issue #9. You have a customer for life. Thanks for putting your heart and soul into your products. It’s easy to see that you guys love this stuff just as much if not more than we do. Keep up the good work.
Eckhard Schuetze, Heidelberg, Germany –
These books are AMAZING !
Dan Skopp – USA, State of Wisconsin (verified owner) –
I got my set as soon as they were released! This is a must set for anyone who loves the Universal films!
Olivier Berthault (verified owner) –
Top notch ressource for all fans!
Ray Hesketh (verified owner) –
Came today. So excited to open the packaging. Absolutely love it! Well packaged, well presented, luxury materials, researched to the hilt and already telling friends and family. Thank you so much for such a wonderful return to my childhood!