In stock for immediate shipping.
LOW SHIPPING RATES FOR UNITED STATES, CANADA AND UK ORDERS!
Issue 6 includes:
- Glenn Strange – in rounding off the Universal Frankenstein series, this cowboy-turned-monster played a key role in the franchise, but what kind of legacy did he leave behind? Our in-depth article looks at his lasting contribution to the horror genre.
- Inner Sanctum – Universal’s thrillers took Lon Chaney Jr on a journey into the dark corners of the mind, and made a lasting contribution to the world of psychological horror.
- Quatermass – Hammer’s movie series took Nigel Kneale’s story into bold and horrific territory – join us in celebrating this remarkable motion picture trilogy.
- Evelyn Ankers – though popularised as a horror pin-up, this skilled star was more than just a pretty face… find out why in our biography.
- Monster Music – from sampled music to original scores, horror film soundtracks aren’t just about screaming. We explore the relationship between monsters, movies and music.
- Them! – one of the all-time big bug classics comes under the microscope with our exploration of this movie’s enduring appeal.
- Dark Eyes of London – ugly and unsettling, this Bela Lugosi shocker has much to recommend it in this issue’s Forgotten Frights feature.
- And so much more too!
Issue #6 of Classic Monsters of the Movies brings your favourite classic horror movies back to life. Lovingly written by our team of professional writers, each article is packed with information and adorned with high-quality stills. Its elegant, sleek design captures the spirit of the classic monster magazines of yesteryear, and brings it bang up to date – the perfect way to revitalise your love of classic horror.
This issue features another stunning painting by monster art supremo Daniel Horne, this time of Glenn Strange as the Frankenstein Monster. Whatever kind of monster is your particular favourite, Classic Monsters of the Movies has plenty to offer.
Don’t forget, you can save money with a discount on each issue when you purchase an advance subscription to Classic Monsters of the Movies. Click here for details!
- 68 pages
- Full colour throughout
- Packed with stills, posters, articles and info
- Printed and finished to the highest standard
Want to know more about the magazine? Visit the official Classic Monsters of the Movies magazine website here.